Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
I read this book within 4 hours. Picked it up from the library and didn’t stop. Next thing I knew, I was at the end.
This story about a family, its secrets and redemption.
Definitely a must read.
God Bless America!
Image courtesy of Google
I love blog hops! I have read some wonderful blogs that I would have never known about and added some of those to my blog reader for my on the go travels. So I decided to host one of my own.
Every Tuesday, you will be able to add your blog, Twitter and Facebook links to this page. Take a look at those who have added their links and follow them. Let them know that you have followed, Im sure that they will appreciate the love.
Ok ready for the rules. Here ya go!
- Follow Margs World in GFG…box is over to the left
- Follow Margs World on Facebook at www.facebook.com/margsworld
- Grab the Tuesday Trot button and add it to your page. The more that we promote the hop, the more followers that we all can possibly get.
- Add your blog, Facebook page and your Twitter link at the bottom of this page. Each section has its own section so make sure that your careful where you post.
- Check out the other blogs and tell them that you found them from the “Tuesday Trot from Margs World” so that they can follow you back.
- Have a great time!
and this young man who goes by the name of Alphacat, he’s got the President down lol. Here’s his latest video and you can check out his others on http://www.youtube.com/alphacat
You can say what you want about the President (I love him BTW….may not agree with everything as it has played out but Imma stand behind him none the less) But his wife….MAJOR GIRL CRUSH!
Have you all seen her dance?!? Or should I say, have you seen this video? Love it when folks don’t take themselves too seriously…even over on Pennsylvania Ave. Click the link and you will see what Im talking about
Ok Imma start this by saying I’m a Distributor with this company, Send Out Cards. But I started just like you….needing to send Holiday cards and was not liking the thought of heading to the store to pick out several for the Holidays, then again for the birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Ok so lemme tell you about a way that I have found to be easier.
So there is nothing like getting a card in the mail. With the advent of email cards, folks just do that a lot and while the thought is……..nice, there is nothing like getting a card in the mail and Send Out Cards can help.
I found Send Out Cards about a year and a half ago and there is no way that I can find myself using my calendar and going to the store for cards every again. During the holidays you can personalize them with pics of your family. And you can send them along with a gift or a gift card.
And for business, I add my company logo for branding purposes and send them to potential clients. And if that isn’t enough, Send Out Cards is also a revenue generating add-on business for anyone looking for some extra income (ask me about that later).
To me the beauty of the system is the card manager. I can put in the dates that are important to me (birthday, anniversary, etc) and I get a message several days before as a reminder so I never forget a date. Ever! SWEET!
And all this without leaving my house. Without making a run to the post office or store for stamps and dropping them in the mail. WHY? Because all of this is done for you. You design the card, address it (our system checks the address) and stamps it and then mails it for you for under a buck a piece.
And you can get started with this system for ONLY $49. Yup $49 is the Retail Packages which included 10 cards and the postage is INCLUDED.
Ok so where to begin?!?
1. Head over to my website http://www.cardsendingsista.com
2. Send a couple of cards on me. You can sign up to test drive the system for FREE and send out a couple of cards to whomever you would like. Once you do that drop me a line and lemme know what you think.
I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season!
Its been a minute since I have blogged. I really need to get better at doing this but you know how life can get. Hold on…
Ever needed to send a card but didn’t want to travel
to the store and the post office?
Did you miss a special date and you swore that
would never happen again?
Looking for another way to connect with your clients?
Send Out Cards and the SOC Box can help!
What’s a SOC Box?
A SOC box (valued at $49.00 USD) is a greeting card system that lets you create personalized cards online, then prints them, stamps and stuffs them and drives them to the mailbox for you.
Your SOC Box is loaded with:
* 10 free greeting cards including postage to send anywhere in the US and Canada
* Your specific license and software system for a lifetime of simplicity
creating customized cards for holidays, birthdays, special days and any day on your very own website
* Simple system so you can surprise your friends, family and clients with their own photos and captions on a card from you
* Sample cards and idea brochure to help get you started creating your own card collection
* Live coaching on how to use the system to your best advantage in your personal and professional life
* Ongoing, complimentary access to executive coaching, teleclasses and email information on how to build your network and your net worth using REALationship Marketing and the Send Out Cards System
* Ability to earn additional income by upgrading to a Retail Affiliate or
Entrepreneur and reap the tax advantages of your own company
* Access to some of the brightest minds, thought-leaders and fun people in the greeting card industry today – be a part of our team so you can be in business FOR yourself, but not BY yourself and start making extra cash at your pace
To enter the contest, go to www.bayareava.info, click on the SOC Box Contest tab, complete the entry form below completely with your full name and mailing address by March 31, 2010. Two (2) winner will be chosen on April 1, 2010. They will get either a phone call or a email to confirm their prize. SOC Box will be sent via USPS with a signature required tag.
* Must be 18 or older to enter
* Contest is available to US and Canadian residents only
* Only one (1) entry per person
* Winner understands that package MUST be signed for as proof of delivery
April 9th, North Carolina, sistas from all over the country will come to mix, mingle, and celebrate sistahood.
It will be fun, you should join us. Check out Chocolate Brides Weekend
Here’s a video